How to Register with the Province of BC to receive the $40/day Education Support:
By clicking on the link below, you will be taken to the registration page.
What you will need:
- Student’s full legal name and date of birth (same spelling as on birth certificate or passport)
- Student’s school name and school district
- Parent/primary caregiver’s name (as it appears on birth certificate or passport)
- You must be the parent or primary caregiver of each student you are registering
- Each student must be 12 years or younger on September 2, 2014 and attending a BC public school for the 2014/2015 school year.
- All students in your care should be registered on the same form.
- If child is in joint custody, only one form can be submitted.
If you require assistance, you can call a provincial representative at: 1-877-387-3332, or in Victoria 250-387-3332 or email: TESP@gov.bc.ca.